Tuesday, 27 March 2012
Saturday, 24 March 2012
I love Spring, and although the Summer weather last week were unexpected and enjoyed, I am not ready to head straight into Summer. Today is cool and damp, much more what I would expect in March.
Posted by dinsdaledogs at 09:17
Labels: Daily Life, garden
Friday, 23 March 2012
Dog, Stick, Water
Posted by dinsdaledogs at 20:13
Labels: beach, Hexe, schnauzer fun, schnauzer photography
Wednesday, 21 March 2012
Posted by dinsdaledogs at 08:06
Labels: schnauzer photography
Tuesday, 20 March 2012
Loving this weather
Summer temps in March, crazy, but why fight it, Hexe and I spent the morning at the beach
Posted by dinsdaledogs at 19:37
Labels: beach, black standard schnauzers, Hexe, schnauzer video
Spring has SPRUNG
Posted by dinsdaledogs at 07:16
Labels: Daily Life, garden
Monday, 19 March 2012
Sunday, 18 March 2012
Posted by dinsdaledogs at 19:25
Labels: Daily Life, puppy
Wednesday, 14 March 2012
Tuesday, 13 March 2012
Look it walks
Click above to view the video or click this link RACING PEKES
How novel Peke's that can actually walk, run and OH MY GOD jump. I know the Dog Showing community is up in arms about some of Crufts Best of Breed winners being DQ'd from competition by a vet, but come on people, shouldn't dogs be able to run. Even a dog bred as purely a companion/lap dog shouldn't require human intervention to get to it's food dish.
Posted by dinsdaledogs at 11:15
Saturday, 10 March 2012
Kisses from mom
More photos of the family on Clover's Blog Click Here
Friday, 9 March 2012
Wednesday, 7 March 2012
Pussy-cat pussy-cat I love you.....
My mother passed away last March, in reality she left me many years earlier, stolen from us by Alzheimer's. Today these pussy willows took me back to happier memories.
Posted by dinsdaledogs at 12:39
Labels: Daily Life, photography
Tuesday, 6 March 2012
|Fern, one of our original Does|
|Penny such a cute doe|
|Daphne tucks into some greens|
Some facts about Rabbits
- Cholesterol level in rabbit meat is much lower than chicken, turkey, beef, pork. (Alabama A & M University 1989)
- Rabbit is lower in percentage of fat than chicken, turkey, beef, and pork. (U S D A circular # 549)
- Rabbit has 795 calories per pound. Chicken 810, Veal 840, Turkey 1190, Lamb 1420, Beef 1440, Pork 2050. ( U S D A circular # 549 )
- A doe rabbit that weighs 10 pounds can produce 320 pounds of meat in a year. This is more than a cow and it takes 2 acres of land to raise a cow.
- Rabbits will produce 6 pounds of meat on the same feed and water as a cow will produce 1 pound of meat on the same feed and water.
- Baby rabbits feed off mothers milk so rich that they can double their weight in 6 short days as compared to a pig at 14 days, calves 47 days, and humans 160 days.
- Rabbits lend themselves to both small and large scale production.
- Rabbit meat is all white meat.
Sunday, 4 March 2012
Saturday, 3 March 2012
Wild Wind and Waves
Posted by dinsdaledogs at 14:49
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)