Monday 24 October 2011

Sgt Pepper


 Sgt Pepper is a pup from Hexe's first litter, sired by Beamish.  When I received an update from his owners yesterday I couldn't get over how much Sgt looked like his daddy Beamish!
He was the only Pepper & Salt male in Hexe's litter (baby photo above) a stunning bright silver pup with a gorgeous coat, yep just like Daddy.   I got the biggest kick out of this pup as he loved to sleep 'under' the pillow, funny little character.  When his future owners first came to visit me they were pretty stuck on getting a black pup, later they told me that meeting future Dad Beamish made the difference and they were happy to take either colour.  I love great updates and am thankful for owners that keep an open mind about their future pup.

Below is a photo of their boy at almost 5 months of age and an update about him.  Thank you Kelly & Jon and as you can see, I did enjoy the photo :-)  Oh and check out the groomed photo of his dad in the post below, what a family resemblance!


Hi Lori

It's been a while since we sent you an update on Sgt Pepper, so I thought I'd drop you a line.


Our little pup is doing great!  He is such a wonderful addition to our family.  I don't know what we did without him!


He is teething right now, so a little uncomfortable, but we've made sure he has lots of toys and things to chew.  We are working on training, and we find him to be very smart and quick to learn.  But most of all, we are so happy with his temperament!  He is such nice pup...  Very happy and easy going.  I can't thank you enough for giving us such a wonderful puppy.


I've attached a picture we took today.  We were walking home from the dog park, and he turned his head at the perfect time.


Enjoy!


-Kelly
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...