Thursday 17 February 2011

Twisted Sisters

That was the heading of the email that this wonderful picture arrived in my mailbox attached too. Meet Tally & Chaos, half sisters, their mom is Fiddle. Another insane couple raising two Fiddle pups, I bet you thought I was the only one crazy enough to attempt to do that. Below are my very twisted sisters Olive and Clover. Tally & Chaos's owners drop me notes and photos fairly often allowing me to compared the sisters in the different households. Tally, who they have nicknamed 'The Kraken' has been their challenging pup, while Chaos has been the easier one. For me Clover, other then a couple of growing pains has been a no brain'er, while little sister Olive has been a real handful. Perhaps we should start a Twisted Owner club for folks raising a Standard Schnauzer pup...or two...or three....
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...