Friday 10 December 2010

Chase in her new home

Last week I finally decided to find a new home for Chase :-( I was so sad to let her go, she is one of my favorite pups ever. I couldn't deny the fact any longer that Chase was going to grow to be a beautiful Amazon sized Schnauzer. Combine that with having pups Olive & Hickstead and I had decided that if the perfect home came along I would let my big girl go. Enter Glenda & family that own Clover's Brother Finn. They had been contemplating a second schnauzer and I offered them Chase. She left last week and a couple days later Glenda shared these photos of Chase and her new big brother Finn in her new home. I love the one below of her flying through the air at Finn. I look forward to future updates on Finn & Chase.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...