Saturday 8 March 2014

Another memorial :-(

Dinsdale Hugo's Last Crusade 'INDY'
August 23rd 1999- March 5th 2014

I just posted about senior dogs and the next day I received sad news from Sarah, the owner of Indy, telling me of his passing and their feelings of loss.  I remember when they chose the registered name for their pup Indy, I loved it as this was his Dad, a 12 year old Hugo, very last litter.  From this litter I kept my sweet Gussy who lived with me until she passed much too early. I LOVE this photo of Indy as it reminds me so much of his funny sister.

We all know how hard it is to lose one of our companions, it is no easier if they live a long life like Indy, or, if we lose them before their time, like his sister Gussy. 

Our condolences go out to the Robertson family who are grieving the loss of a loyal and faithful friend.  Rest well Indy you are missed and will be remembered.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...