Wednesday 13 November 2013

Ten Little Indians

 I have been waiting (and waiting) and hoping for a puppy from Flute for....well, feels like forever.  Now, finally my puppy is born.  Our gorgeous girl Flute delivered a BIG beautiful litter of ten pups on Remembrance Day.  Two girls and EIGHT boys!!  Flute resides with my friend and Co-Owner Brooke Thomas who will be raising these gorgeous pups until they leave for their new homes.

I am really looking forward, for a change, to watching from a far by photos and videos as Brooke does all the work raises these pups.  All the pleasure and no puppy poop to clean-up!

We still have a couple of boys available and you can contact either Brooke at chimeradog@gmail.com or myself Lori at dinsdale@eagle.ca

If you just want a puppy fix be sure to follow by clicking here  Flute's Nursery Blog


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...