Wednesday 23 July 2008

Our new little girl



Little Edee poses for her portrait. I took this tonight while being devoured by mosquitoes, they are terrible after over a week of constant rain.
Eden is 7.5 weeks old and is the only girl in a litter of six, I very much wanted a pup from this litter and lucky me, little Edee is one good looking little girl. She is also independent and rather full of herself, I foresee trouble from this little madame.
Her brothers will be heading off to their new homes this weekend as well as her mom Abby who will be leaving us on Sunday with her new family. What an exciting time for our Abby, I am sure she is going to relish all the individual attention she will receive, after all...it really is all about Abby...and least that is what Abby thinks.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...