Saturday 29 January 2011

Schnauzer Flickr photos

My friend Andrea owns three Dinsdale Standard Schnauzers, we first met over 10 years ago when she and her husband were interested in acquiring their first Standard, which ended up being Quinte. A Madison daughter Quinte has always been a fun and naughty delight, as Andrea knows I adore Quinte, you just can't help but smile when you meet her. A little later I had a male returned to me and contacted them as I knew they toyed with the idea of a second, they happily added Harley to their home. Since then both Andrea and Stephen have done amazing things with Quinte & Harley including many MANY agility and Rally titles. For a couple years Andrea has been thinking about about her next Standard and of course I was thrilled to have her take one of our Fiddle & Beamish pups. Meet Ryder, who although darker in colour is the spitting image of his fun loving daddy Beamish. Ryder is busy learning all the skills he will need to pursue an Agility career with Andrea and as he is such a handsome lad we are hoping to get him in the Conformation rings eventually. Andrea has always shared beautiful photos of her guys with me and she has set up photo files on Flickr. These are just a couple of the gorgeous photos she has taken this year. Check out more of her Schnauzer photos by clicking here. A wonderful photo above of Harley & Quinte. I just LOVE this photo of Quinte!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...