Friday 4 November 2011

What a colourful world




 

 This morning the house seemed dull, Olive was bored.  This is her 'Why are you so B-O-R-I-N-G?' face that she gives me when I am on the computer too long.  I grabbed the camera and off we went to see what was going on outside.


Woohoo!  Talk about vibrant.  
We explored a far area of the property that I never seem to get out to and look what we found...colour, light and....
Vines of berries growing up trees
Apples chewed and stashed by squirrels
Mushrooms growing in the Spruce branches...kind of weird??
The occasional shaggy schnauzers
More vines and seed pods growing over abandoned lawn chairs, I told you I seldom get out to this area :-)
The Hazel tree caught glowing in the Autumn light.  

I cannot believe how lucky we are to have these gorgeous November days, I know it can't last forever so I am signing off the computer for a few days to enjoy it.  Have a wonderful weekend.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...