Sunday 27 February 2011

The Devilishly Handsome Noah

Noah is the much loved companion of Heather and her family. Heather waited a long time to finally add a Standard Schnauzer to her home. I was very flattered to have her choose one of our pups to be that dog. Noah will be two this year and I think he is maturing into the companion she was hoping for. He is certainly a handsome devil. His sire is our Finn and mom is Abby. Below are some words from Heather about her boy Noah. He is doing very well this winter. He makes us laugh at least daily. We have not been as active with him this winter due to the cold and wind but he has adjusted to the quieter lifestyle quite well, considering. When it is nice out, he just loves the snow as you will see in the photos I have included. Noah is growing up to be such a wonderful young man. He is suspicious of strangers at our door and puts on quite a show but once they come in, he cannot get enough of the attention. He seems a bit more nervous about men in dark clothing for some reason. Outside of our house he is extremely outgoing and energetic. He loves the boys and cannot get enough of them either. He is not an overly snugly boy but prefers to be near you, rather than on top of you. He never tires of playing or running and has been a great companion as I have been training to run 3km this winter. Noah is more then just a pretty face, he composed his own email to me :-)) Hey they do call Standard Schnauzers the dog with the human brain.

Dear Lori

My mom said I could use the computer to send you a note.

I am having a great time this winter. I alternate between playing in the snow outside and lying on the couch beside the fireplace. I love to watch the cats outside and came close to catching a sleepy possum once. As I sit here writing this to you now, I can look out the window and keep an eye on things. My mom says that someday maybe I will have a schnauzer brother or sister to play with but I have a good time with my two human brothers. They have balls of all sizes and those are my favourite. I hope to be able to see you again someday but wanted to send you this note and photo to let you know I am doing great. Say hi to my Dad Finn and Mom Abbie when you see them. My mom says I look like both of them. Enjoy the photos and I will follow your news on the internet.

Love,

Noah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...