Tuesday 23 June 2009

Introducing....

The worlds sweetest schnauzer. I know, I know, you are saying, no way mine is, however I have to disagree and say that Hazel is indeed the sweetest schnauzer I have ever met. I normally don't keep pups with her personality, they just don't do very well in my household, as a rule I keep the most obnoxious and outgoing pups in the litter. Hazel was rather submissive and softly affectionate from the start, of course I mentally dismissed her as the choice for me, but somehow... here she is. I had a friend stay for a few days the other week, she quickly informed me that Hazel was indeed a very sweet pup, she declared however, that her half sister (whom she owns) was the sweetest, but, by the end of her stay, she had to agree that Hazel IS the sweetest pup she has ever met.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...