Thursday 19 June 2014

Birthday bear

This is my shaggy birthday bear Cyrus who turned 2 years old on the 17th.  Isn't he adorable?  OK that isn't really a question, shaggy or groomed Cyrus is always adorable.  I particularly love the dandelion seed stuck in the side of his face in this photo.  The dogs haven't been kept in stripped out show coats with my back injury, but, they do get a brush dragged through them every few days, which, if you ask my dogs, works well for them.
What did Cyrus get for his birthday, well, on the day nothing, but, he managed to sneak a breeding of Hazel, unplanned, unwanted (on my part) and hopefully....un-fertile last week.  We will know in a month if Hazel is actually pregnant, in the meantime...Happy Birthday you randy bugger!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...