Sunday 29 September 2013

camera photos

I admit, I don't really 'get' the whole camera/texting/filming/photo thing.  I have gone to events specifically to photograph and even though I have taken a ton of photos, or, video, I miss the enjoyment of the entire event.  It astounds me to see people paying top buck to attend, say, a concert and then spending the entire evening with their cameras held up filming, really?  And what exactly do you remember from the evening?  Anyhow, guess it's just me, getting older.
Enough of my silly dated rant, the last few weeks I have been using the IPhone (it is my husbands business cast off, believe me, I wouldn't even have a cell phone if not for him) opened up an Instagram account and have been taking random photos.  Quality sucks, but every now and then you catch a moment, and it's in focus, and the little filters are fun to apply.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend, weather here could not be better! Off to enjoy it, with my dogs, without a camera :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...