Friday 13 January 2012

Same time last year

Photo taken this morning
Residing in Canada my January posts have always included snow....this is my first snow photo of winter 2011/2012 and we are into mid January.  To me this is crazy, not complaining, just have never gone until January 13th before having snow on the ground, I have no problem getting use to this. I am going into my 5th year blogging and it is fun to go back to the same day in prior years.  Below are posts from the different years at similar times

2008
2009
2010
2011

Yep snowy in every single one.  Yesterday we had rain all day, when I went outside some very confused daffodils were pushing tips through the ground in my raised bed.  I hope they are able to duck back under the soil.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...