Monday 25 April 2011

Chuck it!

I was shopping a couple weeks ago and noticed a store that had the 'Chuck it!' ball launchers on sale. I picked one up, mostly for Hexe as she is a fantastic off leash dog and an obsessive fetcher. Tried it out today and she had a blast, took me a little while to get the hang of it, but once mastered what a super tool for exercising a dog. They have a cool website, and some neat products, I might have to purchase a couple of the different balls that whistle in the air, or perhaps the oddly shaped ones that hit the ground and bounce in a random pattern. I have used Frisbees for years with my dogs, but they are not terribly durable with Standard Schnauzers. I think as long as you have a good retriever the 'Chuck it' is a great alternative, also love that you don't have to handle the slobbery balls. Hexe and I relaxed on the deck after a busy morning gardening and fun with the 'Chuck It' launcher. Below is a photo of her wearing a 'Chuck it' tongue! Love a tired dog.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...