Tuesday 23 September 2008

...and now for something completely different

Modeling her pretty new collar Dinsdale's newest addition my new Toy Manchester Terrier and just about the cutest thing around...well at least until Fiddle's pups arrive :-) She hasn't a name yet, I am kicking around a few, one of my favorites is Token, as she is obviously going to be our only Manchester for some time. I had liked Lola, but after meeting her, not sure she is a Lola. I hope to eventually train her for agility and she is certainly quick, she can go from a stand still to too fast to photograph in seconds. She arrived very late last night and these are photos taken of her exploring the place this morning. Future Agility Star posing next to the agility tire BLAST OFF!!!!!!!!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...